Saturday, November 28, 2009

Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

My hair poofs ALOT but then kinda dies down at the end of the day and gets cute (pshh after the day is done) so i straighten it alot to make it look cute and it does..but i know how straighteing can damage your hair. Any Good shampoos that can keep my hair lookin healthy even after straightening



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

try Herbal Essances Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner for the puffyness, and use heat protection spray before you straighten it protects your hair from the heat damage and breakage



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

Sebastion u can find hair protection cream and sprays anywhere



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

i love elvies mirror shine ..its in a pink bottle and it really works



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

i use pantene and i straighten my hair once a week but my hair is dumb any ways



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

they do have special stuff you can put in your hair so it won't get ruined, that's what i use.



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

Use Fructis!



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

no but try washing it/blowdrying or w/e u do and sleep on it then in the morning straighten it and itll be flat and not poofy



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

I think what you really need is conditioner. LOTS of conditionar. I know that if you are like me, my ends get dry, and my scalp is oily, so what I do is just condition the ends of my hair.



Wishing you healthy hair!



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

i like biolage or redken smooth, and after washing i put a smoothing serum on to protect and help smooth it down as well. i like the one from biolage. make sure and get a really good ceramic straightener (like $80 to $150) and you'll love your hair from morning till the next morning even!!



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

OK Girl,I am hear you on this one! I too have crazy poofy hair and I straighten it everyday.After trying a million different shampoos and conditioners I have solved our problem...please go but some Biolage shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it and it is for us girls who straighten our hair constantly! Cheers to pretty hair!



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

so even though ur hair isnt color treated, try using a shampoo for it b/c it will have lots of junk in it to make ur hair healthy



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

Girl, welcome to my world!!! I have the same exact problem but lately it has really improved, because ive started using the pantene pro-v aminoprotein shampoo %26amp; conditioner in one and after that i use the nioxin conditioner. it helps sooooo much, looks so much shinier, healthier, etc. u should try it. oh one more thing, DO NOT use the SO SEXY victoria's secret shampoo and conditioner that stuff will make ur hair fall out so bad, from my personal experience! lol. :)



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

not a girl wouldnt know



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

it isnt always the shampoo that helps. it is also what type of straightener you use. you should try a wet to straight straightener they work really well. and they arent to pricy. also try using Aussie shampoos. or try VO5 VITA BURST!



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

well, look for the anti frizz or mosturizing shampoos and to somewhat prevent from damamaging your hair try to cut it every 2 -3 weeks



Straightening My hair too often? its already dry :(?

I know where you're coming from, I have the same problem. The fix... don't shampoo your hair (or even get it wet) everyday, do it every other day. And deep condition once every four to six weeks... I really can't stress this enough. It's great for over worked (colored, blow dried, flat ironed, etc.) hair. My personal favorite is Joico's line of at home DC called K-Pak... check them out at a salon near you. I use them religiously because I flat iron two or three times a week and color my hair. Best product ever, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan