Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How accurate/helpful is a strand test for hair straightening?

I have very curly hair and will be getting the Japanese Thermal Reconditioning service done soon. I know a strand test is necessary and would not get the process without one..but I am wondering should I still worry after a successful test? How often does a stylist deem one's hair suitable for treatment based on the result on a few strands and then have it be a disaster when applied to the whole head? I know the stylists I will see are professionals but I am just really worried.



How accurate/helpful is a strand test for hair straightening?

The reason they give the strand test is to determine if your hair is strong enough for the service. I would have complete confidence in the salons ability to determine whether to give you a service or not. If it makes you feel better, discuss your question with you hair care provider, I am sure that they will give you more information to ease your worry about the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan