Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Has anybody used the easy straight home hair straightening kit?

if so did it work and how did your hair turn out cos mine is burnt and awful.



Has anybody used the easy straight home hair straightening kit?

I've had my hair chemically straightened twice.



The 1st time i was oveaseas, and got it done for about $25 Australian dollars, and was beautiful for nearly a year. That was 2 years ago now.



The 2nd time my sister %26amp; i saw it advertised in a Priceline catalog %26amp; thought we'd do each others hair. The kit were $20 each. We spent that afternoon doing each others hair, hoping for the best. My sister's hair was the same frizzyness as usual, but she said it felt more dry %26amp; damaged.



As for mine, i thought it was okay, as i'd blow dried it straight. I'd say my hair lasted not even one week, the only reason it was straight was coz i'd blown it straight afters.



So i would seriously say dont try the home straightening kits, they killed my sisters hair!



Has anybody used the easy straight home hair straightening kit?

I know. Don't do that at home. Go to a professional. Thats the only way to go.



Has anybody used the easy straight home hair straightening kit?

don't use any of that crap you see on tv. all it will do is break your hair off. deep condition the hell out of your hair now. that's all you can do. visit a good stylist to get a good program started. NEVER use any chemicals at home. all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan