Saturday, November 28, 2009

Products for straightening your hair?

i need to find a product



because i blow dry and flat iron my hair



i dont do it all the time



but when i do



i want it to look really good



or else whats the pointe in frying my hair?



my hair is very curly and frizzy



and i want my hair to look nice for senior pictures soon



any tips for straightening my hair to make it



smooth and not puffy



Products for straightening your hair?

Aquelle it is at Sally' sbuety supply cost about 5 bucks, it's a blue cream, works wonders.



Products for straightening your hair?

I think you should use Chi Silk Infusion before flat ironing your hair. It works much better than biosilk. Your hair will be very soft, shiny, and touchable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    It is really a nice blog with lots of informative stuff about Beauty, i really appreciate your research & knowledge. Nice Post.....

    please visit our site also to know about Beauty cosmetics, Men's grorming, Accessories tools, Electrical Equipment and etc.

    ReplyDelete

 
cash loan