Saturday, November 28, 2009

Straightening my hair(please answer)?

ok...im 12 and my hair is wavy and i hate it! so i straighten it...how is straightening my hair gonna effect my future and now?



Straightening my hair(please answer)?

hey, im a pro hairdresser;



you shouldnt straighten your hair too much, maybe maxium just twice a week. but if in bad condition once is even harmfull.



it dries the hair out, and split ends get worse!



i think every one should love their hairs! you must have lovely wavy hair, you can do lots with wavy hair. ok, dont straighten your hair anymore!!, go and get a nice hair cut, and buy some moose and wallaaa!! perfect



take care and i hope u listen to my advice



Straightening my hair(please answer)?

if you want all the jr high guys all over you id get the mullet



Straightening my hair(please answer)?

You can straigthen your hair using natural methods, which won't harm your hair and give you the effect you want. here you may find one method: http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id12.htm... it's rather simple to follow and really works.



Straightening my hair(please answer)?

it will make it really thin and by the time your 20 it will be really dry and half as thin as it is now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan