Saturday, November 28, 2009

Using hair lotion to protect from straightening iron heat.?

Will using a hair lotion (Pink Lotion) before staightening my hair with a straightening iron be ok for protecting it? I.E, prevent it from burning? This lotion isn't specifically designed for use with a straightening iron...its kinda of oily...but it says that its "a light protective hair lotion and conditioner that is designed to protect, condition, and and moisturize hair".



I don't know if I can find a straigtening serum since I live in Grenada and they have nothing here.



Do you think sticking with the pink lotion before straightening my hair will keep it from becoming damaged? I straigthen my hair once a week. Thanks



Using hair lotion to protect from straightening iron heat.?

well, if its not designed for heat protection then it probably isnt protecting it



try l'oreal hot straight, its designed for heat protection when using your flat iron plus it smells really good :]



Using hair lotion to protect from straightening iron heat.?

It might help, but straigtening hair damages it no matter what. Use a really good conditioner that repairs damage - ask a hair stylist to recommend one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan