Friday, November 27, 2009

What's the most inexpensive way of straightening hair that works effectively...?

ok i want pin straight hair but i am so freakin sick of straightening my hair every day! so i wanna get it straightened permanetly straightened in sum way. but it has to b inexpensive. whats the process, how much does it cost, and how long does it last? also im sick of sum ppl (im not saying all of u guys) giving me ansrs like just get a flat iron even wen i say i dont want any suggestions on that. i dont care if its a chi, im not stupid ive already heard of them.



What's the most inexpensive way of straightening hair that works effectively...?

iF U HAVE A CL0THiNG iR0N iT W0RKS THAT WAY..



AND iT WORKS REALLY REALLY G00D..



What's the most inexpensive way of straightening hair that works effectively...?

I couldn't say I know something cheap. I don't really remember the name of it seeing how it was made in China. I remember hearing about it on the news; how to keep your hair straight. People tried the straightner and all but that breaks hair. Everything ruins hair one way or another. But this chinese invention I guess lasts the longest (6 months or more I think) and it was said to be around $1,000 or so. Sorry I don't remember the name though. It was a chemical though and I don't know if it's being sold in America.



What's the most inexpensive way of straightening hair that works effectively...?

Talk to your stylist about chemically relaxing your hair. The cost is not that expensive maybe $85- 150. This process will last longer then flat ironing does. How often that you would get a relaxer depends on your hair texture and hair formation. Hair can't tell time so the relaxer will last depending on how fast your hair grows .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan