Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

I'm going on a cruise, i don't want to hve to bother with my hair all the time. I'm thinking of getting my hair perm straightened, just this once. What do you have to do to keep it looking good everyday, how bad is it for your hair???



Any other options?? I have inbetween wavy and curly hair, and wouldn't mind if it was prefect waves or perfect curls, i just hate inbetween. And scrunching looks horrible on me..



I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

I def. wouldn't reccommed getting your hair permenatly straightened! I got it done last year, and my hair hasen't been the same since. It seems like it would be a lot easier to take care of, but its really just more of a hassle. It made my hair dry, and it fried some of the hairs on the top of my head, so now they stick up everywhere and look really bad.



Also, all those chemicals aren't good for your hair. I would stick with curly/wavy hair, and just straighten at night, and touch it up in the morning.



But, if you get your hair permenatly straightened you can't wash it for 2-3 days, so plan ahead on doing that. And you can't get it in chlorine for at least a week, because it will ruin the straightener.



If you want it to be perfectly curly/wavy/or straight, try different shampoo's and conditioners that are for those different kinds of types of hair, they will help a lot.



Hope I helped =D



I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

I did this and my hair has never been the same since! All I used to do was air dry then straighten my wavy/curly hair, but now that it has been chemically straightened I have to deep condition almost every day! Not only that, I cannot brush the way I used to, I have to use a comb, not a brush, and I still have to be very gentle so I dont break the hairs! Its a long process when I shower and when I finally get out of the shower. My hair dries straight for the most part, but its definitely lost the shine it used to have. I'd recommend straightening if you dont mind dedicating almost over an hour or so to style... otherwise, Id never do it again....



I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

I wouldn't perm it. I did it once and never again.



I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

try this conditioner called Cantu but DO NOT perm it because its VERY damaging and once you start you have to keep doing it. I have multiracial hair and i use cantu its NEVER frizzy.



I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

I don't think you should do it, you could cause permanet damage to your hair and never get your natural curls back. How ever what I do think you should do is buy a straightening iron, i have one and it works perfect on me and makes my hair look nice and natural at the same time, and it doesn't take much work to do and your natural hair comes back after you wash it. I think Con Air is a good company. I advise you not to permanetly Straighten your hair because that could be a bad idea and you might really regret it. The girl above me says her hair isnt the same.......so dont make a mistake about it :)



I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

my cousin had gotten his hair permanetly straightend and it looks great. and no it will not harm your hair, but if u get it done a couple times it will, or u could get a curl perm ant that would look good



I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

One of my really good friend's got her hair permanetly straightened and her hair looked fabulous. After showering her hair would dry and it still looked great. However, be careful because if you have used other chemicals in your hair (like hair dye) it can significantly fry your hair and even make it fall out. It sounds like your hair isn't very curly, so I don't think you have to do anything extra with your normal routine. If you are going to do it, go to a good reputable place, don't just go with the most affordable option. With things like this, sometimes its bed to pay a little more.



Good luck!



I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

DO NOT try a perm straightener. It is SO hard on your hair. I did it once to take out my perm and my hair was dull and had horrible breakage. A better option would be straightening it with a flat iron. If you don't mind spending some time on it. If your hair doesn't get oily very easy you can go a few days with out washing your hair. And your hair will be shiny and nice looking.



I'm thinking of perm straightening my hair- only this once.?

Before you put any chemicals in your hair, visit www.NaturallyCurly.com. I'm sure your hair will look great without chemical straightening with a few tips from this site.



If you perm/relax/chemically straighten your hair, here are a few things to consider:



- The hair you perm will be permanently straight. It will never become curly or wavy again. When your curly/wavy hair grows out, this part will still be straight, aka curly roots with straight ends.



- Chemical straighteners are very harsh and should be applied by a professional. With that said, I personally know more than one person who has had the majority of their hair fall out after having chemical relaxers applied by professionals. It is difficult to tell "who's who" in hair salons. A personal recommendation may be the best approach.



- As one of the ladies said above, your hair may become more difficult to manage after the perm than before. This would be terrible in general, but especially right before going on vacation. This may not be the best time to test such a dramatic hair change.



Good luck, Kaya



http://www.NaturallyYouMagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan