Friday, November 27, 2009

Questions about permanently straightening my hair :D?

Here is the deal, I want to get my hair permanently straightened (I straighten it every single day and I don't want to burn it). If you answer all or most of these questions i will give you 10 points.



Facts about me: I am caucasian (white)



My hair is thick and wavy when not straightened



My hair is quite long



I have lots of layers, that go pretty short



This isn't me but it is what my hair looks like:http://www.mcpasd.k12.wi.us/gcms/smoen/s...



Anyways, here are my questions:



- Will I ruin my hair when I get it permanently straightened?



- In Canada, about how much will it cost to get it done at a salon?



- Can I get my hair done pin straight?



- Will it burn my hair?



I am pretty sure this is all i want to know about getting my hair permanently straightened. If there is anything else that i should be notified about please tell me. Thank you%26lt;3



Questions about permanently straightening my hair :D?

sorry i wont be able to answer all your questions but i will help where i can.



i have had my hair straightened but all it consisted of was the stylist put perm solution on my hair and continuously combing it straight until it was time to rinse. they charged me the same as getting my hair permed. and unfortunately my hair was thick enough that i had to have two solutions used. so it cost me about 100. my hair was similar to the picture that you posted and i made it significantly straighter than what it was and it made it alot easier to straighten. only had to blow dry and not use a straightening iron. but it didnt last forever. i am sure it could burn your hair if not done properly so it is important to have a professional do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan