Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is there any Hair Gel that doesnt make your Hair curly, after straightening it?

I straighten my hair, and just wanted to know if there was any products out there I can style it with, WITHOUT USING HAIR WAX. I have really curly hair, and putting any normal gel on it makes it curly again, obviously because its wet, Cheers



Is there any Hair Gel that doesnt make your Hair curly, after straightening it?

my hair is the exact same way!



okayy there is this thing that you put in your hair when it is dry it feels wierd but then u straighten it and it makes it wayyyyyyyyy easier to straightn and it makes it soooooo soft but not frizzy this is what it looks like.



http://www.tresemme.com/heat/images/how-...



the one with the bottle not the sprayer



well i havent tried the sprayyer



and its only like 3 or 4 dlollars and u can find it anywhere wal mart target



good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan