Thursday, June 17, 2010

I used this straightening stuff on my hair鈥asn鈥檛 good!?

I bought this straightening liquid at a chick store to straighten my hair, and I think I left it in too long. Now my hair is very dry and damaged. Ladies is there anything I can do to get my volume %26amp; healthy looking hair back? Rather then wait till it grows out.



I used this straightening stuff on my hair鈥asn鈥檛 good!?

I have too gone through that, I consulted a hairdresser and they told me they could work on it or I could buy a hair repair product, their is loads of hair repair products on the market you can get it from any store that sells hairdye, conditioner hairspray etc. Or you can go to a hair salon and get some.



If your really concerned you can make an appointment with the hairdresser and they will be able to put some stuff in it for you.



I used this straightening stuff on my hair鈥asn鈥檛 good!?

If you used a chemical relaxer, the only think you can do is let it grow out.



Once the hair is damaged, it's damaged. Fortunately, you are a guy and you probably look great in short hair.



Also, try using a good deep conditioner, something to add as much moister as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan