Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair straightening help please! I want a chemical straighten....?

carried out on my hair which is naturally very curly. Does anyone know what they do to your hair in the salon and roughly how much (uk)?



Hair straightening help please! I want a chemical straighten....?

My advice would be not to have it done. I have tried everything over the years to straighten my naturally curly, thick hair. I had a chemical straightener done a few years ago and it did not work so the next time, I had a stronger one put on and my scalp literally blistered all over. It was sooo painful and took weeks to heal. I now have a seriously sensitive scalp and have to be really careful what products I use. At the ripe old age of 31, I have decided to embrace my curls and work with them instead of against them. Heated straighteners do the job if I really want to go against nature but I definitely wouldn't go the chemical way again. Sorry! I know this is not what you want to hear.



Hair straightening help please! I want a chemical straighten....?

I think it's a similar price to a perm, probably about 鎷?0 - 鎷?0. They just put on the perming solution but comb your hair straight. I had it done on an old perm though, I don't know how well it will work on naturally curly hair. It's a shame you don't like your curls, I always think curly hair looks so nice! A good pair of straighteners could always do the job just as well but for less of a cost. My friend has really curly hair and her hair can be dead-straight with her straightening irons.



Hair straightening help please! I want a chemical straighten....?

i think they got some kinda secrete stuff in a bottle b/c they always say wash and cond. it and it will have alot of body but it never works for me. the most my hair dresser charge is $60 and that is for a relaxer and flat wrap in lancaster co.



Hair straightening help please! I want a chemical straighten....?

The best and not so harsh way to straighten your har is just comb perm soultion through it. Keep combing until time is up! Hair straighteners are very harsh!



Hair straightening help please! I want a chemical straighten....?

Yes, the hairdressers oddly enough uses perm solution to straighten your hair, the cost depends upon the length of your hair and which area you live in 鎷?0.00 plus. Make sure you have a strand test first to find out if your hair is strong enough to not be damaged by the process. Remember that you will have to have your roots re-done as your hair re growth will be curly at approx 6 weeks after the first visit. GOOD LUCK



Hair straightening help please! I want a chemical straighten....?

yes i chemically straightened my i think about 300 pounds and they first wash your hair, then apply a chemical and flat iron your hair, then another chemical and after that they trim your hair



Hair straightening help please! I want a chemical straighten....?

yoku is the best there is a Japanese saloon in myfair which is the best in london it costs up 2 3oo pounds but its worth it it lasts 4 ever



Hair straightening help please! I want a chemical straighten....?

You can buy a home kit in Boots for 鎷?5. I saw it the other day and wanted to buy it... but maybe getting it done in a salon would be best although it's more expensive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan